This site was updated on March 25, 2020
Australian Cattle Dogs are NOT for Everyone!
That being said, this explains them well
If you don't want to deal with:
1. Vigorous exercise requirements,
2. Destructiveness when bored or not exercised
3. Suspiciousness toward strangers,
4. Aggression toward other animals,
5. Strong-willed mind of his own; requiring a
confident owner who can take charge,
6. Chasing and nipping at things that move:
children, joggers, other animals, bikers and cars,
7. Potential for excessive barking, often in a high
8. Heavy shedding
An Australian Cattle Dog might not be right for you!!!!